Thursday 21 April 2005

I'm back and raring to go!

I've spent a glorious week in the beautiful Andalucia region of Spain. It was mucho fantastico and I've got loads I could blog about but I don't know where to start!



Maybe I'll just post a few photos...



I've just had a phone call at 5.20pm from the design company in Chester asking me if I can go in and freelance for them tomorrow because they're up to their necks in work. Short notice but great! My old friend will be there who I haven't seen in ages. Will be good to catch up.



The portrait I'm supposed to be starting will have to wait until Monday and I'm starting to feel really excited about this new painting. It's to celebrate a couple's wedding day and will be painted solely from photos (always difficult - I prefer life) but I like a challenge.

No comments: