There's a general feeling of renewal in the air and it's inspired me to do a bit of reorganising around here. I really should re-design my other website. I've been saying it for so long. I think I'll make it an aim for this year along with my list of things:
1. Be able to run for 20 mins like I used to.
2. Start dancing again.
3. Improve my gardening skills and make some plans for the hard landscaping.
4. Be more spiritual.
5. Go for a walk at least once a week on my own.
6. Finish decorating the dining room.
7. Go back down to 8 1/2 stone (if I can get the running going this one should take care of itself).
8. Make more money from my artwork.
9. Make the skirt with the pattern and material that are sitting in the corner waiting.
10. Crochet something using the lovely book my sister and family bought me for Christmas.
Most of these shouldn't be too difficult to achieve but some of them will be tough (like the running) but the more challenging and committment needed, the more satisfying I hope.
Anyone have any tips for starting running?