Tuesday 17 July 2007

Come back summer!!


Summer seems to have gone downhill here. It's all grey clouds and rain. I'm sure you've heard about the awful flooding there's been recently. We escaped luckily but reading the headlines while we were away was really shocking. Those poor people.

I've given up sun dancing and have decided to get on with my latest lino print, hoping it will inject a bit of summer back into my life. Not sure if I've made it a bit too intricate but I'll soon find out when I start carving. It's one of the old fashioned ice cream vans. A Bedford van I think.

My blog break was... mmm... refreshing? ...different? ... definitely a challenge. We had a break from life in general and went to the Isles of Scilly for a couple of weeks. In a tent. Not the best choice in this weather.
:-o
But that's a whole separate post!

Hope the sun's shining on you wherever you are.

No comments: