Tuesday 19 June 2007

The Little Blue Potting Shed



This place is so beautiful. It's a magical hotch potch of veggie plot, greenhouse, ducks, a shed, baskets, bathtubs, wine boxes, tea cups and cottagey type things all put together in a really imaginative way. The owners have used all sorts of interesting old things as containers for plants and flowers. It gave me so many great ideas. They have a lovely honesty stall in the lane at the front and I often see people stopped there buying their veg and eggs. Everything is labelled in chalk with little pieces of slate. It's so idyllic! Even better, I've discovered that they deliver veg boxes so I'm currently investigating further.



For the next couple of weeks I'm going dark (in the words of Jack Bauer!). I'm going to be taking a short break from the blog but will hopefully be back with lots to tell you.

Happy summer solstice everyone!

No comments: