Wednesday 21 November 2007

8 random things


Oh blimey, the lovely gina has tagged me to reveal 8 random things about myself.

The rules are:
*link to the person who tagged you
*post the rules
*name 8 things others don't know about you
*link to 8 other bloggers


Ok, here goes...

  1. I don't drink tea or coffee. Instead I enjoy a lovely steaming mug of boiled water, yep, plain!! Not even a slice of lemon. I like it!! Most people think I'm a bit mad I think. Oh and when I'm at home it's often in a massive, stripy mug that a friend bought me for christmas one year.

  2. When my head hits the pillow I often get a flashback of the dream I had the previous night which I couldn't remember until that moment. Does that happen to anyone else?

  3. I always wonder who the people are who read my blog. I know lots more people read it than comment. I would love it if you said hello. Now's your chance! My email address is in my profile if you don't have a blogger account. I also wonder if people who know me in 'real life' read it and don't let on! ;-)

  4. There are 9 bird feeders in our garden. It is like the bird world equivalent of the food hall at the trafford centre. I actually look forward to the leaves falling off the trees so I can get a better view of the birds fluttering around and now the squirrels too.

  5. I had braces on my teeth from age 15 until I was 19. The week I had them fitted 3 different boys asked me out!

  6. I can't kill anything. I always imagine that if I were to kill a fly then he might have a wife and kids waiting for him at home. I also try to rescue things. I fed a bee some honey in the summer as it was struggling to pull itself across the lawn. It finally flew away after about half an hour of sipping at the honey. People killing things for pleasure or entertainment make me want to be sick.

  7. I am very shy (especially in groups of people) until you get to know me. I find it much easier to write than to talk, and worry that the things I say are sometimes misconstrued. I hate to think I might offend people without meaning to. I am a good listener, I think. Always look on the bright side!!

  8. When I went away I left little notes all over the house for my other half to find. I tried to think of funny places like in a tube of pringles, in the shower, stuck to a door knob.



  9. (An extra one because I'm on a roll...) I hardly ever watch films rated 18 because I can't stand violence. One of my fav films we rented this year was The Chorus (Les Choristes), an uplifting story about a teacher defying authority to make a difference. Have you seen it?
That was easier than I thought it would be!

If you'd like to play along (no pressure, just if you feel like it)... I tag:

Na, andrew, tania, Murray, Janet, Gennine, Penelope and Astrid.


No comments: