Friday 7 December 2007

making christmas


I've been wondering what to post about because while I have been making lots of things recently as crimble presents I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone! It is so difficult to keep things a secret!! I have to try extra hard because I'm rubbish at it!

I have been carving lots of rubber stamps and P cut me some little blocks of wood for the very thin rubber sheets I have. I wasn't sure what glue to use so I chose superglue. I was slightly worried that it might dissolve the stamps or something but it seems to have worked fine and makes life sooo much easier. I no longer have ink all over my fingers. ;-) I thought I would have to turn up to the christmas parties covered in ink! :-)

Starting to feel very festive and I've bought a cd with classic christmas songs on like White Christmas by Bing Crosby and Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt. It's great! There are a few dodgy ones on there like All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth but I just skip over those ones!

I love seeing what everyone's up to on their blogs... pics of christmas trees, handmade cards and baking. Hope you're enjoying the build up to christmas as much as I am.

No comments: