Monday 30 July 2012

colour love from the rhs tatton flower show

nature-squared-tatton-2012-web

Garden designed by Foundation Degree Garden & Landscape Design Year 2 students and built by Reaseheath College.

I had lots of fun recently gathering inspiration at the flower show which takes place just down the road from us at Tatton park. I love seeing the amazing spaces the garden designers come up with and their innovative ideas. There really is so much inspiration for patterns and colour schemes to be had – I took loads of photos! But this was my favourite garden. The colours just popped. The photo bottom left shows a really interesting structure built for insects and wildlife to inhabit. And I love the painted bench!! Gorgeous colours that were echoed around the garden.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

I went too but found far too many nice things to be able to pick just one!
xxx