Tuesday 16 October 2007

a wedding to plan


Did I tell you I was getting married? Heehee! There's sooo much still to organise and there's about 8 months to go. I've been dress shopping about 3 times now and still haven't found 'the one' so my aim this month is to find my dream dress and also the bridesmaid's dresses.

The best part for me about planning the wedding is putting my mark on all the little details like the stationery and trying to add personal touches here and there. So I've been designing and carving little rubber stamps and trying to brush up on my calligraphy skills. We did a little bit of calligraphy at uni and I wish that I had appreciated it more at the time.

I was cleaning my work room yesterday and found some old tapes. Now I'm listening to hothouse flowers and prince's lovesexy and reminiscing about being 18. It's so good!

No comments: