Tuesday 21 April 2009

show of hands


I had the most amazing musical experience at the weekend at the Lowry Theatre in Salford Quays. I lost all sense of space and time, found tears in my eyes and tingles from my scalp, across my shoulders and down my spine. The talent from the band we had gone to see was just incredible. How can three people be so talented to play so many instruments AND have perfect voices too? Not to mention funny as well. So.. show of hands are now officially my favourite band ever!

Thanks to David for the use of this great picture. Show of hands were originally just Steve Knightley and Phil Beer (what a great name!!) but for now they have Miranda Sykes playing with them.

We're off on a folk train tomorrow night... that should be an experience!
Bye for now!

No comments: