10 things I love about Pembrokeshire (Wales)
- the beautiful coast path makes for exhilarating walks, like Cornwall but quieter
- the colour of the sea when the sun shines (my favourite colour as you might already know!)
- Morgans in St Davids for fab food that tastes as beautiful as it looks, embellished with flowers
- the artist Chris Neale, a lovely chap, you can visit his gallery on Thursdays
- the abundance of wildlife... more about that in a later post
- peace and quiet if you want it
- naps on beaches and great places to settle down with a book
- incredibly friendly and helpful locals
- campsites that allow campfires (a long held dream of mine... simple pleasures)
- the Druidstone Hotel... the most eccentric place I've ever eaten!
p.s. I'm a bit behind with my shop update, apologies if anyone has been to look.