Monday 21 May 2007

Sweetness and Light


Don't you think these biscuits are cute? I know they are aimed at children so I must be a big kid! I was completely sold on the packaging. It's based on the poem by Edward Lear - The Owl and the Pussycat. If anybody knows who the illustrator is I would love to know.

Speaking of owls there is an enchanting 10 minute BBC film here about a family of Little Owls living in an orchard in Herefordshire. Ever since I first saw it months ago I have been hunting for a real Little Owl but so far they have all eluded me.


Sweet pancakes of love!!

And finally a little bit of magic through the Royal Mail. Thanks Astrid (middle name Amelie)!! You're a star. You really cheered me up the other day with your surprise package of giraffes, mini teapot and this little fella who has been endowed with special powers to stop me from being locked out. Thank you x

No comments: