Monday 18 June 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged! Thanks Nà. Now I'm sitting here with my nice hot drink I'll make a start...

Three jobs I’ve had:
1. Chamber maid
2. Graphic artist
3. Graphic designer

Three places I’ve lived:
1. Cheshire
2. Exeter, Devon
3. Back to Cheshire again!

Three places I’d like to visit which I’ve never been:
1. Isles of Scilly.... soon to be rectified!!
2. Brittany, France
3. West coast of Scotland with it's islands.

Three most unforgettable places I’ve been on holiday:
1. That's easy... Pembrokeshire, Wales!!
2. Paris
3. Rome
Can I have 2 more??!!
4. Prague
5. Cornwall, England

Three things that bring me comfort:
1. My family and friends
2. Peace and quiet
3. Nature

Three of the most memorable books I read last year:
1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
2. The Food of Love by Antoni Capella
3. She's come undone by Wally Lamb

Three books that I started because I felt I ought to, but didn’t finish:
(I second Nà when when she says in honesty she's never read a book because she feels she ought to, but always because she feels she wants to.)
1. The God of Small Things... just couldn't get into this one. Was it good?
2. A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemmingway... still might finish this one.
3. The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart... Really didn't like this book. Found it disturbing!

Three songs that give me goosebumps:
1. Little Red Corvette by Prince
2. Find My Love by Fairground Attraction
3. Aidia by Sarah Mclachlan... I could list so many more!

Three loved films from my childhood:
1. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
2. Stand by Me
3. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (watched this again a few months ago and it's still good!)

The last three films I saw are:
1. American Splendor (was really enjoying this until the DVD decided to stop halfway through)
2. Angel-A
3. Walk the Line

Three things I didn’t do as a child that I wish I had:
1. Realised that you really can be whoever you want to be
2. Been nicer to my parents!!
3. Joined the rowing club at an earlier age

Three things I’d like to do that I haven’t done yet:
1. Travel round the world
2. Make a fantastic veggie garden
3. Live by the sea with a lovely studio to work in.

The three people I’m going to tag with this meme:

I'm not going to tag anyone this time but please feel free to join in and leave me a message to let me know.

No comments: