Pictures from our amble through the countryside.
The walk included:
- Friendly, inquisitive sheep much to Flossie's delight.
- Floss being a good girl and not chasing any sheep, which might have had something to do with her being on the lead but all the same!
- A glorious sighting of Mr Fox. I did get a photo but it was rather blurry although good enough to use as a reference for making a design.
- Happening upon an ENORMOUS tree and the discovery that it was hollow and big enough to hide inside. How old must it be?
- Floss falling through some ice, shallow but deep enough to give her a good shock. Now she stays away.
- Watching and listening as a gaggle of geese flew round and round the lake.
- A steep climb with a stunning view over the Cheshire plain and a beautiful sunset.
Speaking of obsession I've been reading Twilight. I heard so much about it that I wanted to experience it for myself. Well I'm about halfway through I think, and this isn't going to win me any popularity contests, but I'm just not that enamoured by the characters and am finding it a little bit slow. It's aimed at a young age group (not that I've grown up yet!) so I'm not complaining. I joked with Mr P that the next DVD rental to pop through the letterbox would be Twilight because I hadn't finished the book and guess what... yep... I think I must have tempted fate. I've just watched it! And for the first time I have loved a film more than the book it's based on.
Good night all, I'm off to bed to dream of vampires.